Saturday, July 24, 2010

into the city, i go

ok, i have finally settle down in the city. PEOPLE! but honestly it is kind of boring if you know the place well enough. there is not much going yet. hopefully when i start class, things will get better though. OH YEAH, i love my room, it is awesome! will post picture soon in fb :) ok i will update you what i have been doing since i move in!

DAY 1

in morning till nite around 10 somthing, moving my things back and forth. i dun know i have that much stuff! omg! damn a lot of exercise wei... which is good :) freaking tired then wait for my fren to come over. He promise he will come and sleep over and he did :) but damn late onli come.stupid fellow but anyway it was nice of him to accompany me cos it is my first nite :) we chat and watch some movie. it was all good :)

DAY 2

morning and afternoon, nothing much to do. going in and out of my studio apartment cos carrying so many things!!! then go do my rmit card and i didnt know that i need to bring my freaking passport so go back and take. Lucky for me i live near by. fucker wei :P

at nite, my another fren bring me go drink and the pub just next door. it is my first time drinking in melbourne, it was so nice and relax. get to know few people though :) random things happen :) not going to write here, it is private but one thing i can say is that i had a great nite :P

that all for now. today nothing much happen so yeah :) going to stay in :)hearts

No comments:

Post a Comment