Friday, July 2, 2010

disco feeling

Yesterday, went to the city to check out my university, RMIT and also see sum apartment to see which one is available and how it looks like. Not bad some of it but then there is a limitation to it cos there is just a few location only. Hope i get it soon though then i dont need to wait and worried too much. fingers cross!

So, today went for ice skating in ICE HOUSE, for one person is $15 aussie dollar. The place is not bad and got music in the same time, nice music not like oldies music OK! i had a really good time with my mum, lil sis and my aunty uncle. my feet hurts though, i was so afraid that i wud actually fall! but i didnt :D

After the ice skating, i though we will be going back but NO... my lil sis is hungry and they wanna shop for awhile. my feet was killing me, but then i grab sum cheap stuff atleast :P

oh ya, i wear my boots for the first time :P loooking goood :)


No comments:

Post a Comment