Thursday, July 15, 2010

damn that stupid fucking result

ok, what happen was i suppose to get my all my result from all four subject on Monday 12/7/2010 but then one of my subject didnt come out! the reason why is that one of my assessment, the professor didnt know receive which is an individual work and it inform like just last week! they should have inform me earlier cos i sent it asap and orginally, i sent the assessment like a month ago? in May.

why oh why must they inform me so freaking last minute!

because of this, i cant enroll into RMIT! :( hopefully things are gonna be fine!
and hope that RMIT would let me enroll first then later on i give them my result which is just only one subject!

PISS AND FRUSTRATION!

oh ya, i really did well this sem! so happy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment