Wednesday, May 12, 2010

the truth

inside of me, slowly gaining these feeling that
i don't want to feel that i hope it wouldn't explode one day.
you were my partner in crime,
why are you hurting in a way that would make me feel better?
do you realize that now i am in a emotional stage?
You don't cos all you can think of its yourself
thinking that i will not make it, that i'm actually weak
Who i am today is what i choose to be
Even though you never realize some of the things that i do
some of the things that you don't even know
you may think i'm making a excuse
but it is what i think it is
the truth

Yes, sometimes what i do is pathetic and stupid
but it doesn't mean that i do it just for nothing
it is not that i want to get away from it
i just want to do what i want to do
isn't wrong? am i breaking the rule?
if your selfish enough to think about yourself
then what bout me? i have dreams too
i always been there no matter what
no matter where you go or what you do
can you just be there for me? just be happy for me
everyone say they are proud of me, why not you?
i'm hurt and it is sad that if you're not there till the end


i'm gonna prove myself that i can do it
because if i could make it this far, i think i could make it till the end
so ya i am not as weak as you think i am
see it yourself then.




No comments:

Post a Comment