Wednesday, May 5, 2010

speaking of the devils

oh gosh
it is the month of MAY edi
time pass so fas,t it is gonna be middle of the year
:(
and im going on JUNE
SHIT! so many things to do but so little time
as usual

MY timetable exam suck a lot
why?
i tell you why!
my first exam is on the 24th may (computer exam ITP)

THEN 26th may (written exam ITP)

AFTER THAT 10th june (IBC)

FINALLY 23th june (SBM)

CAN SEE THE BIG GAP OF TIME!?

it kind of suck
i though i could enjoy my lil holiday over here
before i go to AUS
but sadly i finnis my exam on 23th june
and my flight would be on 28th june
i got 5 days!
to meet everyone, pack everything and enjoy my time over here :(
hope everything goes well
*cross finger :P

ANYWAY
was doing my this assignment and i got to edit my photo!
finally :)



if wanna take these photo do tell pls :)
thanks

1 comment: