Thursday, May 27, 2010

Late month

ok, i know i been really boring person cos all i talk bout is my assignment and exam and etc etc

Well it is true!! but sum how i make myself like that.
Other than focusing on my studies i got nothing else to do.
Even though there are sum things that my siblings ask me to do but im kind of lazy or sumthing else :P

OK, i had an awesome MOTHER'S DAY with the whole entire family on my mother side. it was really fun, we eat like the whole day!! damn tiring and fat :P but it is so worth it and end up, sumone buy a cake and we sing Happy Mother's day song LOL for the first time!. it was different and sumthing really special cos everyone gather together as a family :)

Then here comes another thing where Lynn and the others host the ADVANCE Farewell party for me which i am so touch and HAPPY :) it is been such a long time since i go out and drink and club so ya kind of rusty edi :P im glad i know you, strawberry :)

Not to forget the stressful weeks i have it is insane and i got sick cos not enough sleep and stressing out of stupid assignment :(
HOWEVER, it is all pass cos no more assignment and NOW there is only 2 exam left for me to focus on!


OH YEAH!!

HEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHE



oh ya, there is only like 1 month left and i haven start packing yet or meet all my fren :(
hope that i can do it all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment