Monday, October 4, 2010

Run as fast as you can

First of all, my building got fire because of the stupid nando's restaurant downstairs got some kitchen or technical problem. So everyone has to evacuate the building. Lucky i wasnt asleep yet actually i was about too but someone knock my door and ask me to run downstairs and get out of the building. I quickly grab my PASSPORT and my bag which has my wallet and my phone. I quickly walk downstairs and meet up with my friend. Just when i realize i was wearing shorts outside! freezing cold! and people look at me like i wasnt wearing anything, fucking embarrassing.Seriously it was one of a kind experience, nvr though it would happen.

Oh yeah, there were 5 firetrucks!
hahahhahaha!
so many of them!
in m'sia where got like that!
damn chun lo :P
ok, abit jakun now

When i was going out of my apartment, i can smell the heavy smoke and i started to panic and thinking everything i had in my apartment is gonna be gone. Lucky it wasnt a big fire or anything. So i still have my stuff :)

After 3 hours of clearing the building and checking everything alright, we get to go back to our own room. I can smell the heavy smoke in my room so i open the window to that the smell will go away. i was still feeling a bit shaky and unsettle in some point

I wanna talk to someone
but no one answer my call
not even my best fren
i feel so down
i just need someone to talk to me
so that i dont feel so scared
Lucky, i got my brother
he talk the whole night
keep me company which makes me feel better
im glad i had him :' )
so touch

After what i have encounter, i know that life sometimes surprise us in many ways. we cant just expect thing as it is. i guess we need to be prepare for it or maybe not. Probably later in life there is more things for us to encounter :)

No comments:

Post a Comment